It is when prescribing drugs like Statins, Aspirin etc — or giving vaccines — that doctors do most harm.
There is new data that millions of people have died world wide not from Covid 19 but from the vaccine.
Hospital staff faced threats for reporting adverse events and deaths related to the vaccines, Macrae revealed. She also stated that medical professionals were met with retaliation for objecting to protocols for isolating patients and denying families access and input over their treatments. ccording to Macrae, in the first months of the pandemic hospitals were nearly empty as elective procedures halted — a scene that contrasted with media claims of overwhelmed capacity.
It is now widely accepted that at least 40 per cent of all the people who are given prescription medicines to take will suffer uncomfortable, hazardous or potentially lethal side effects. I say ‘at least’ because, for a variety of reasons, the vast majority of doctors never admit that their patients ever suffer any side effects. In Britain, for example, five out of six doctors have never reported any drug side effects to the Authorities — authorities who admit that they receive information on no more than 10-15 per cent of even the most serious adverse drug reactions occurring in patients. In other words they admit that they never hear about at least 85-90 per cent of all dangerous drug reactions!
If drugs were only ever prescribed sensibly, and when they were likely to interfere with a potentially life-threatening disease, then the risks associated with their use would be acceptable. But all the evidence shows that doctors do not understand the hazards associated with the drugs they use and frequently prescribe inappropriately and excessively. Many of the deaths associated with drug use are caused by drugs which did not need to be taken.
Because the real figures about drug hazards are hidden most patients assume that all prescribed drugs are safe to take, will act in a predictable, effective way and are of recognized quality and standard. None of these assumptions is correct. Patients who take drugs are taking a risk; they are often taking part in a massive experiment and by taking a medicine may become worse off than if they had done nothing. To make things worse no one knows exactly how big the risks are when a particular drug is taken. Drugs are potential poisons that may heal or may kill.
In an average sort of year in a developed country at least 1 in 250 people will be admitted to hospital because of a drug overdose. One in 50 of them will die. That’s bad. But even more worrying is the fact that every day thousands of people are admitted to hospital not because of an overdose but because a drug taken at prescribed levels has caused serious and possibly life-threatening symptoms.
Doctors and drug companies are, it seems, using the public in a constant, ongoing, mass testing programme. And the frightening truth is that far more people are killed as a result of prescription drugs than are killed as a result of using illegal drugs such as heroin or cocaine.
The treatments for many common diseases such as arthritis, backache and allergies such as hay fever and eczema frequently provide inadequate relief and often cause adverse effects which are far worse than the original complaint. Although the drug industry can be blamed for failing to perform adequate tests on the drugs which they put on the market it is only doctors who can be blamed for overprescribing and for the inappropriate prescribing of drugs. Doctors are now a public menace of phenomenal proportions. A study in Australia showed that 470,000 Australian men, women and children are admitted to hospital every year because they have been made ill by doctors. The figures also show that every year 280,000 patients who are admitted to hospital suffer a temporary disability as a result of their health care. Around 50,000 of these suffer permanent disabilities.
A staggering 18,000 Australians die annually as a result of medical errors, drug toxicity, surgical errors and general medical mismanagement. What a terrible indictment of the medical profession. In America the death rate from medical ‘accidents’ is running at around 200,000 a year. Figures in Europe are no better. Doctors kill far, far more people than breast cancer or, indeed, most other types of cancer. When I mentioned in a radio broadcast that one in six patients in hospital are there because they have been made ill by a doctor, a representative of the medical establishment did not try to argue the point but merely pointed out, with apparently genuine pride and absolutely no sense of the absurd, that this at least meant that five out six patients in hospital were NOT there because they had been made ill by a doctor. (No, I could hardly believe it either. But I listened to a tape of the programme afterwards, and that is exactly what he said.) Not even members of the medical establishment can deny that doctors are a major cause of illness and death — well above all other forms of accidents combined, and ranking alongside cancer and heart disease.
It is perhaps not surprising that it is now reliably estimated that at least 12 per cent of scientific research is fraudulent. * The tests and investigations which doctors use to help them make diagnoses are also unreliable and the likelihood of a doctor accurately predicting the outcome of a disease is often no more than 50:50. Two pathologists carried out 400 post-mortem examinations and found that in more than half the patients the wrong diagnosis had been made. This presumably also means that in more than half the Patients the wrong treatment had been given. And since modern treatments are undeniably powerful it also presumably means that a large proportion of those patients may have died not because of their disease but because of their treatment. The two pathologists reported that potentially treatable disease was missed in one in seven patients. They found that 65 out of 134 cases of pneumonia had gone unrecognised while out of 51 patients who had suffered heart attacks doctors had failed to diagnose the problem in 18 cases.
Here, just for the record, are some of the specific errors modern doctors make. These are the modern equivalents of putting the mentally ill on the tranquillising wheel; the modern equivalents of bleeding the sick and the restless in order to mask their symptoms and drown their complaints.
1. Doctors rely too much on high-tech equipment for making diagnoses. They forget that high-tech testing and diagnostic equipment can often be fallible and that common sense is a grossly underestimated weapon in a physician’s diagnostic armoury. Too often it is the test result which is treated, rather than the patient.
2. Modern doctors are addicted to prescribing. They forget (if they ever knew) that the basic needs of the human body are fresh air, fresh drinking water, good food, regular exercise, plenty of sunshine, a little peace occasionally, and an acceptable environmental temperature. Instead, doctors rely heavily (almost totally) on drugs which are often ineffective and frequently dangerous. Doctors (led by the drug industry) like to believe that they have been responsible for improving the quality of our health — and life expectation. They’re wrong. Clean water supplies, efficient sewage disposal, the telephone and central heating have all had a greater impact on our health than the entire medical establishment. Penicillin and X-rays, arguably the two most dramatic and significant medical discoveries of all time, were both discovered by accident. Neither of those discoveries were made by medical practitioners.
3. The medical establishment says that vaccines are good. And so doctors jab away, encouraged by the fact that they get paid well for every vaccination they give and (in the UK at least) have to pay a financial forfeit if they fail to vaccinate a high enough percentage of their patients. (I wonder how many patients know that when doctors recommend vaccination they do so because the more they vaccinate the bigger their annual bonus will be.).
4. Doctors constantly fail to assess new technologies and drugs before making them widely available. New surgical techniques are often put into practice without there being any evidence to show that they are safe or effective. And many drugs are put on the market — and made available to millions of patients — before they have been proved to be effective and safe. It is constantly surprising to find out just how little research is done into fundamental medical practices. For example, the other day I tried, unsuccessfully, to find evidence showing that dental flossing is safe and effective. Doctors and dentists recommend flossing but no one, it seems, has bothered to do any research to find out whether flossing damages the gums (causing bleeding and then forcing bacteria into the tiny cuts) or helps remove debris and keep gums healthy.
5. Because the medical establishment is owned by the pharmaceutical industry doctors steadfastly refuse to acknowledge alternative remedies which can often be safer and more effective than orthodox remedies. 6. Doctors remain woefully ignorant about the principles of healthy eating. Most doctors give little or no advice on food. When they do give advice it is often terrible. To give just one example, most doctors still don’t realise that meat and fatty food are major causes of cancer. (When you realise that, just a few years ago, most doctors surveyed didn’t know that tobacco was a major cause of cancer this is not quite such a surprise.)
Doctors kill patients (and make them ill) for two main reasons. The first is that many are, generally speaking, professionally incompetent. Never take Statins or aspirins.
If more people understood that medicine and drugs is not healthcare, prevention is. Do you think a drug with 32 pages of side effects is health care? Think again!
Your best chance now of living to a ripe old age is to avoid doctors and hospitals and learn nutrition herbal medicine and other forms of natural medicine unless you are fortunate enough to have a naturopathic physician available. Almost all drugs are toxic and are designed only to treat symptoms and not to cure anyone. Here is why: HERE